6.13.2008

New Books!



Hey, folks...finally have a couple of new books available in the shop: Teeny Bikini #4 and Crustacean Frustration!

Teeny Bikini #4 is another wee 20-page volume of sketchbook madness, along with several inked pieces and sporting a pop-art inspired, old-timey-esque comic cover.

Crustacean Frustration is a story of a chef and a lobster, of heartbreak and redemption. Also, curiously, it's pretty much all-ages, despite the fact that it's the only story I've ever done that involves a firearm! Hell of a country, ain't it?!

You can check out some pages from each book below, and scroll down a little further for the all important PayPal buttons! And as always, thanks for reading!

(PS: I'm aware that the spacing below surrounding the PayPal buttons is completely f'ed up...my apologies! If anyone can shed some light as to why, I'm all ears!)













Order TEENY BIKINI #4















Order CRUSTACEAN FRUSTRATION















Order BOTH!













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of these look great! This is the first I've heard of Crustacean Frustration. Can't wait!

Robert Ullman said...

I think you'll dig it!

Anonymous said...

I Love Rob Ullman!
Oh man, you are going to get so many hugs next weekend!

Mack said...

mmmmmm freshly ordered bikini :)