1.28.2008

Long Time, No See

Well, not that long...but my pledge to post every day in January was undone by a crushing stack of deadlines to tend to over the weekend. I'm still getting on top of it all, actually...but I thought I'd chime in real quick to attempt at least some semblance of an update! To that end, here are a few sketches I did the weekend before last at my wife's parent's house...it's the protagonist of the graphic novel that I keep trying to delude myself into thinking I'll ever finish.



4 comments:

Jay Geldhof said...

Gotta admire a man in a fine jump-suit.

Anonymous said...

I would love to see you finish another graphic novel, but I know how it is with time. Keep chipping away at it, one panel at a time--eventually, you'll have a comic book.

Also, Laura requests "more tits & ass, yo!"

Robert Ullman said...

"Also, Laura requests "more tits & ass, yo!""

I do not believe you for a second!

Anonymous said...

She really did! That was a quote! I'll admit, she might have been joking....

I see you went ahead and obliged her, anyway. Thanks!