5.18.2011

HeroesCon Sketches

At press time, there's only about a 10% chance I'll be able to make it away for the Heroes Con...it'll be a last-minute decision, in any event. I always dig doing sketches for folks, and occasionally do them in advance... but advance commissions may well be the only ones I can take for this Heroes Con! So here are the details if you'd like to get one.

My sketches usually run $25 for colored pencil, or $50 for ink, on 9 x 12 Bristol board... If you're interested, I can work something up for you, have you pay via PayPal or something and if I can't make it, arrange to send it down... I'm planning to have a few new items for sale at my pal J Chris Campbell's table, so you can pick it up there! Just shoot me an email and let me know what you had in mind!

Oh, and I'll take requests up to and a week after the con...Thanks!





No comments: