10.19.2007

Ullman/SPX Interview at Washington Post Express

Last weekend at SPX, Scott Rosenberg and Christopher Porter walked up and shoved a camera in my face, asking if I'd do an interview for the Washington Post Express. Being a whore for any attention, I said yes, of course. They asked some good questions, we talked about hockey, it was a blast. The interview, along with clips with over a dozen other artists and bigwigs from the show, is now online for your enjoyment/enlightenment. Thanks, guys!

2 comments:

Jay Geldhof said...

Uh, yeah.
Just left kenny's.
11 to 2 in the 8th...
There will never be a championship team in Cleveland in my lifetime.

Robert Ullman said...

Ugh. No fuckin' shit. No wonder you never followed sports growing up.

At least maybe they'll lose the World Series...although then they'll have something new to cry about for 80 years...

Aw, fuggit. I hope the do lose, and I hope it's devastating!