4.13.2008

Clogged Arteries and Funny Phone Calls

This illo is from a recent Young & Hungry column in the Washington City Paper, in which the author, a food critic, confesses his love for some of the most unhealthy, lowbrow food known to man. Having the palate of a tree sloth, I can definitely sympathize...try as I might (and much to my wife's chagrin), I just can't get into the fancy food.

I colored this piece while listening to the excellent comedy phone calls of Shcarpling & Wurster. Specifically, "The Chippert Report" and "Mother 13", from "New Hope for the Ape-Eared". Definitely worth a listen.

4 comments:

Ned said...

very nice...your girls have a fantastic sign is great personality...
I like everibody yours post..I'm sorry, I don't speake englesh..
with compliments...

Robert Ullman said...

Hey, thanks, Ned...that's some great stuff on your blog as well. Consider it bookmarked!

Anna Schafer said...

This list of Comedy Nights with Kapil episodes is made up of episodes from Comedy Nights with Kapil, an Indian tv comedy present hosted by Kapil Sharma. The structure on the present is mixed, with Sharma acting out skits on phase with supporting characters when also interacting with users inside the viewers.comedy nights with kapil shahrukh khan full episode 2015

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

I can definitely sympathize...try as I might (and much to my wife's chagrin), I just can't get into the fancy food. 3g booster