5.08.2012

TCAF Haul

My TCAF haul....well, half of it, anyway. The rest is in a box on it's way to Richmond thanks to my wonderful traveling companions Ian and Mandy, and the fine folks at the USPS!






L to R: Melanies by David Turgeon, Back Alleys and Urban Landscapes by Michael Cho, Le Temps des Siestes by Jimmy Beaulieu (+ a few postcards by Jimmy), In Situ No 2 by Sophie Yanow, Nine Short Works by Jon Allen, Apartment Number 3 by Pascal Girard, By This You Shall Know Him by Jesse Jacobs, Turtie Needs Work by Steve Wolfhard and Grizzly Comics by Pascal Girard

2 comments:

Peter K. said...

Hey Rob!!
Hope you found time to enjoyed the HOF!! (I got yelled at for touching the cup w/out the gloves...)

Is there any chance you'll be doing comic con in NY this year? Next? ever...

Robert Ullman said...

For the forseeable future, I'm kinda doubtful...Small as I am, I tend to get lost at sea at a show like NYCC. There's always a chance I might exhibit at MoCCA or whatever that Brooklyn small press show is called...but it's just so pricey. These days I'm kinda sticking to the shows where I know I'll at least break even, y'know?

But if plans change, you'll hear it here first!