Off to SPACE

I'll be appearing this weekend at the Small Press And Comics Expo at the Alladin Shrine Complex in beautiful Columbus, Ohio. I'll be sharing a table with Lurid Pal Jay Geldhof and selling all the new books. I'm driving to the show, which means I'll also be bringing along a sh'load of original art! There'll also be a bunch of other great guests at SPACE, including J Chris Campbell, Josh Cotter, Alex Robinson, Mike Dawson, Rob Venditti, Andy Runton, and ('natch) many many more! If you're in town, stop by, won't you?


Alonzo the Armless said...

It was great meeting you, Rob. I haven't had time to read the comics I bought at the show, but as soon as I read yours, I'll let you know what I think.

Matt said...

It was great seeing you again and reading your latest stuff, Rob! It was great meeting Alonzo too! I hope to make it back next year and I hope it is in the same location, close to the Apple store!

Will Pfeifer said...

So how was the show, Rob? Pictures? Tales? Con deals?