9.21.2012

New Duds! It's the Atom-Bomb Bikini "WANTED" T-Shirt Preorder Party


Folks.

I get asked all the time if I ever print any t-shirts. I'd love to do a new one every month, but budgetary realities being what they are, I just don't have enough cash laying around to drop a few hundred clams on a shirt order. So, I'm gonna follow a trend and do the next best thing...Offer a pre-order! 

I scribbled up this little ditty in my sketchbook awhile back, and figured it'd be a cool design with which to dip my toe back into the shirt-making pool. If it does well, I'll feel empowered to make more... and if it does lousy, well, I'll finally get the hint and stick to mini-comics!


Anyway, this one-color design will be printed on either a white/navy blue or heather/navy blue ringer t-shirt, using only the finest water-based inks for maximum softness. These things are gonna be like butta', people!



As an extra bonus, the first 25 orders will receive a free set of Atom-Bomb Bikini stickers, as well as a sticker of the t-shirt image. They're available in sizes S-XXL, and will ship by mid-October. Best of all, it can be yours for just $16 plus shipping!
So are ya sold yet? Are ya? Then get that clickin' finger ready and CLICK HERE! And thank you SO MUCH!

4 comments:

Dan McB said...

Is the girl in the poster on the wall doing the Zoltan?

Edgar Z. said...

I'll get one

Peter K. said...

I said the other day if I could get an Atom Bomb Bikini shirt in Russian I would be soooo happy!!

(Just ordered one! It will be up there with my art spiegelman shirt from Strand!!)

Peter K. said...

(oh, and just where is that hotel?)