9.29.2006

I'm A Crafty Bastard!

If you find yourself in the nation's capital this weekend, take a couple hours on Sunday and check out the Crafty Bastards Arts and Crafts Fair. I'll be among the dozens of vendors at this Washington City Paper-sponsored arts and crafts fair, and it looks exceedingly cool! Here's the official description, from the City Paper's website: "Crafty Bastards Arts & Crafts Fair is a juried exhibition and sale of handmade alternative arts and crafts from independent artists presented by the Washington City Paper Classifieds Department. The fair is all-day, outdoors, free to attend, and will offer goods for sale, food, entertainment, prizes, and more!"

I've never exhibited or attended before, mainly due to the fact that it the date falls so close to the Small Press Expo, but the fab folks at the City Paper offered me some free space this year, and it was just too good an offer to even think about passing up. I'm anxious to see how I do with a new audience, and Mrs. Chappy's been wanting to check it out as well, so everybody wins!

I'll also have a new book in tow...The amazing Wide Awake 666 Anthology is here! It turned out even better than I expected...the fellas did an awesome job putting it all together, and I think you're gonna love it.

So get crafty, you bastards!

No comments: